in some industries one ant could be a problem, it causes a lot of damage, especially in food industries factories, and restaurants, in Orkin Egypt Ants control service we provide the best necessary solutions based on your facility needs, based on how much we know what are we facing, Here is some information could help us.
Description And Habits and how to get rid of ants?
ants are professionals Adult ants are one of three different colony castes; queens, workers, or males. Queens are fertile females that lay all the eggs in a colony. Workers are females that do not reproduce, but are designed to gather food; feed the larvae, and maintain and clean the nest. Workers are wingless, and it is the worker stage that is seen foraging around for food or defending the colony from intruders.
The male ants are winged, but their only job is to mate with the queens during the swarming process for as long as they need.
And in order to get rid of ants, you must know their habits, Ants inside your Facility can be a seasonal or year-round problem, although they are afraid of fire, you can’t use them in treatment Many ant species build their nests outdoors, and become a nuisance when they forage for food inside your Facility.
Once they discover a good organic food source, they may continue to come inside, collect their food and leave to take their meals back to their outdoor colony, However, other ant species enter the interior of the building, build their nest inside collect many resources and become permanent indoor residents.
Some of the more common ant species that may invade and choose to reside inside are pavement ants, carpenter ants, odorous house ants, thief ants, acrobat ants, and pharaoh ants. Any of these ants can be challenging to control, but the pharaoh ant is known as one of the most, if not the most, difficult indoor ants to control.
Inside ants may be found near their target food sources, moisture and in hidden, protected places like wall voids, under appliances, behind window frames, plants, gardens, garbage, and beneath floors. Ants are commensal pests, meaning they like to live close to people and eat some of the same things we do – sweets, meats, starches, and liquids which is perfect if you have the right bait
Why Orkin Egypt In Pest Control service?
- Since 1901, and more than 120 Years Of Experience in Pest Control
- More than 600 branches in 70 countries.
- Emergency services in Pest Control service.
- Comprehensive coverage of all of Egypt.
- Uses IPM System In Pest Control
- Also Considered As One Of the best Disinfection Company In Egypt
Defense and the best way to get rid of ants
- The best way to get rid of ants is by Making your Facility as unwelcoming to ants as possible, especially in restaurants and food processing industries. If the ants can’t find readily available food and water sources, they will be less likely to try to come in. Any type of food or food particles can attract ants.
- To get rid of ants, Store food, especially pet food, in tight containers. Wipe down your counters and floors frequently.
- Most do-it-yourself ant control approaches kill ants only that you see. Some truly effective treatments can penetrate and destroy nests to help prevent these pests from returning.
A pest control professional should be contacted for assistance, and we will choose the best way to kill ants that suits your business.
we identify the type of ants and then use all kinds of ways, methods, and killer products that affect ant-like (spray–set baits – exterminators – insecticides, another toxic insecticide….etc )
A pest control professional services program should be contacted for assistance, and we will choose the best way to treat ants that suits your business.
How to kill an ants colony?
here is one of the most valuable tips that insect often lives by distributing sustenance among themselves like a family, which makes the task of baiting easily cited often near the colony.
what is the best pest control for all types of ants?
the solution is simple, Orkin
how do I permanently get rid of ants in the house?
Ant and pest control is a continuous process. Ants cannot be eliminated forever, but their attacks can be reduced to be rare and keep them away, and stop them for a while
take a big step toward pest control, reduce the damage and protect your property
We will keep you safe, it’s a promise
Get a Free Estimate today For Ants control and other insects service for commercial business by
making a call on (002) +010 9800 4002
Or Contact Us By E-mail: -